Sunday 23 June 2013

And So begins the MBA Application Season 2013-14…!!!


The journey has now started. I have been away from blogging for quite some time now as I am concentrating on GMAT. I have not yet taken my GMAT but am planning to take soon. By the way, many business schools have already posted their application deadlines and application essays for the Class of 2016. Online discussion forums like GMAT Club and Beat the GMAT are already flourishing with discussion threads of “Calling all aspirants – Target business school”. One great thing about these forums is that many successful applicants from previous year are offering their help on different business school. So if you have not visited these forum threads, do make a stop.
Last year around this time, I was a lot more relaxed just browsing through forums researching business schools. I was relaxed because I was not applying last year but this time I am hell anxious as the heat is on. Having read the essay prompts of some schools, I constantly keep thinking about the story of my life. This self introspection is eating up my brain but at the same time it’s a great feeling. I had never thought so much about me and my feelings ever in my life, at least not for such prolonged hours. I am yet to come across that a-ha moment when I find my story but hopefully I will realize it before the deadlines. For now the strategy is to concentrate more on GMAT and keep thinking through the story in spare time. On the GMAT side, I have a lot of work to do on Sentence Correction and Critical Reasoning.

I will share some GMAT strategies and Essay advice that I have collected from various people in the upcoming post. Stay Connected…!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey good to find your blog from gmat club! Happy blogging and admission days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope your journey to be successful.
    Looking forward to the next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of Luck. Looking forward for the GMAT strategies and Essay advice.
    Just googled it there are many online mock test available http://bit.ly/OhnqyO

    ReplyDelete