Wednesday 7 November 2012

A Day in Life of an MBA Applicant


Well, I don’t think many people will be interested in the topic but off late, I’ve reading a lot of posts on “Day in the Life of an XYZ MBA Student” so I thought to write a post on ‘Day in the Life of an MBA Applicant”. Although this post may not be useful to applicants but I want to write it as a memoir of my days of Business School Applications. So here is how my day looks like:

6.00 AM – Wake Up
6.30 AM – Finish Shower
7.00 AM – Have Breakfast and Leave for Office
8.00 AM – Reach Office and The Looonngggg Day Begins!
5.00 PM – Leave office (if nothing warrants to stay late..)
6.00 PM – Reach home
7.00 PM – Work-out and Snacks time
7.00 PM – 9.30 PM – Work on Coursera courses, Reading, Economics, and Newspaper
10.00 PM – Finish Dinner
10.00 PM – 11.00 PM – Business school research, Forum visits, Office stuff, Internet
11.00 PM – Sleep
I know that sounds a bit boring but that is how it is. Hope to have a better and much fun filled ‘Day in Life’ post from my business school. Stay tuned..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment